Re: TR Rocks?

To: trhouse@greenapple.com, jimcainjc@yahoo.com, fot@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR Rocks?
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 09:56:16 EST
Tom and List-

A Healey 300 would certainly be a small Healey!

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY

In a message dated 1/15/2001 6:36:33 AM Central Standard Time,
trhouse@greenapple.com writes:

<<
 Jim,

 I am forwarding you the photos in another post. have made a couple of
 new ones this year. One is a small Healey 300, the second - a medium
 sized VW otherwise called Bug-Roc. Still having fun. The TR2 mold has
 been redone, and is available again.

 T.R.