Re: TR7 BFH#36 - Lug Centric?

To: <Herald948@aol.com>, <eganb@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>, <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: TR7 BFH#36 - Lug Centric?
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:56:06 EST
Oh, found it. Here's what I submitted to the Monster List about 4 years ago.
Hopefully info is still valid.

--Andy

TPR Inc.
7510 Allisonville Road
Indianapolis, IN 46250
(800) 553-5319
(317) 841-7677
(317) 849-2001 fax

[Claim to handle authentic Minilite wheels.]

I faxed a quick inquiry about an hour ago; FOUR minutes later, my fax machine
let me know a reply was coming. What I got back was a two-page packet. The
first page gives prices, drawings for comparison and measurement, and some
other information about NOS Minilite lug nuts and bolts. The second page is a
table showing availability of specific lug bolts and nuts, giving all
measurements, supply available (good, limited, very limited) and condition
(fair - good; these are NOS, remember).