Re: Dan Masters?? non british

To: "Gary Nafziger" <naffy@netins.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dan Masters?? non british
From: Paul Tegler <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 07:52:17 -0500
yes .... your new battery could not be holding a charge
properly if it was never fully and completely charged
correctly to begin with.

...an easy test. when you park it at night... disconnect it.
If it still dies after a few days... you'll know it's the
battery.

Are you sure the vehicle charging system is putting out
enough to keep it charged correctly?

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com