Re: road trips (and VTR 2001)

To: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: road trips (and VTR 2001)
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:02:37 -0700
Cc: levilevi <levilevi@home.com>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
David Massey wrote:

> Message text written by "levilevi"
> >Hey, if I HAD brains to fry I wouldn't have been driving in 105 degree
> weather without AC!!!   Twice no less!!!  Like I said I learn the hard way.
> But this year it'll be a nice cool 50 minute drive from my house to
> Breckenridge.  See ya all at VTR 2001...make those reservations now and
> register early and often!!

Speaking of reservations, I talked to one of the RMTC event organizers
yesterday, and the rooms are apparently going quickly--I believe he said
there were only about seventy left as of Monday.

If anyone is definitely going and intends to stay at the event's chosen
hotel, but hasn't made reservations yet, better do so soon.

You can check room availability here (if the page is working--it wasn't
last night):

http://inwnt.net/availability/index.cfm?id=11

Or call here for inquiries and reservations:

800-288-1282
or 800-525-2253

Cheers.

--