For Sale: Early TR 4 Seat Springs & Seat Frame

To: "TriumphTeam" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale: Early TR 4 Seat Springs & Seat Frame
From: "Mark Meany" <mark@basecamp.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 20:48:46 -0500
Listers -=20

        I received these items as part of a 4A which I'm restoring & =
plan on using correct seats. I'd like to sell the two seat springs & one =
tilting seat frame as shown in below web site. They are for a TR4 pre =
CT20876. Pardon the time it takes to load; I'm not a master of web =
design & I wanted high resolution. I was thinking of $65 for both of the =
seat springs & $75 for the rare seat frame. (Buyer would pay actual =
shipping.) Whoever gets the seat frame, gets the rails too as I've no =
use for them. I trust listers will contact me off list if interested & =
will also tell me if I'm out to lunch on the pricing!

 http://www.mv.com/ipusers/basecamp/seatstuff.htm

Mark Meany
Keene, NH
TR4A CTC 62486

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of Images.url]