Luggage Rack

To: <mikek@wanadoo.fr>
Subject: Luggage Rack
From: Justin Paxton <justin@bexel.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:33:42 -0800
Cc: Triumph Newsletter <triumphs@autox.team.net>
The one Moss sells is the "hinge mount" that I purchased and hated.  It has
two rubber feet that rub on the trunk lid and roll pins that you pound into
the hinge that I found very funky.  It has clamps that wrap around the edge
with rubber strips and a turnbuckle that once you paint the car will be
unwilling to use.  Try the one in the Victoria British catalogue.  Four
holes and your done.
Cheers: JP
59 TR3A TS40984  "Parts All Over the House"