Which OD do I have? teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f0P4auA14173

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Which OD do I have? teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f0P4auA14173
From: Bob and Nancy <wises@mail.execpc.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 22:36:15 -0600
Some time ago I purchased an OD unit for a TR3.  However, upon closer
inspection I'm not convinced that it will fit (without modification)
in my car.

The details are:

1.  serial number 28/1447/003666
2.  It has what I can best describe as a 450 angle rear mount.  Does
that make sense to anyone?
3.  It has another mount looking thing on the bottom that would
appear to take rubber-bushed torque mount.  Does that make sense?

Sorry about the vague nature of my descriptions.  Can anyone
enlighten me as to which OD I might have?

TIA

Bob