re: parts washer

To: vafred@erols.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: parts washer
From: HAMILTON DOUG <douglasehamilton@home.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 13:48:59 -0700
Fred,
I'm using a degreaser made by "KLEEN-FLO" called "Kleen Parts" stock no
032 got it at Acklands Grainger. You dilute it 4:1 with water works very
well and smells like a fresh picked orange for those working in an
attached garage your wives will be happy with the smell. Another
suggestion from the partsman was Smiple Green diluted 4:1. One gallon of
either of these will fill your parst washer twice. Kleen Parts smells
better but cost a couple dollars extra.

Doug Hamilton
1960 TR3a Sebring White