Re: LBC in video games

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC in video games
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@islandnet.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 02:53:37 -0800
> Every time I go with my son to look for video games, I keep
> looking at the car driving/racing ones.  Yesterday I found one, I do not
> remember which one, that had a Mini listed.  Are there any with
> Triumphs in it?

Grand Turismo 2 for the Sony Playstation has the Mini (Cooper!), the
MGF, and some Lotuses (Loti?), I think the oldest Lotus is the Elan or
the Elise.

The closest "feeling" car I could find was the Honda S2000.  It sure
takes a long time to set up the fans, the tilting seat, force feedback
wheel and bug-flinger, though...

-MW (Remember me?)
'62 TR4