Re: Another powder coat ? (No LBC Content)

To: "Barry Schwartz" <bschwart@pacbell.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another powder coat ? (No LBC Content)
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 13:41:01 -0500
Barry, I cannot give you the factory user answer, but, on the factory spec
sheets that I get, the ="Polyester" powder is tested for 1000 hrs in salt
spray, no I do not see any problems with rust from the inside or outside,
the only safeguard is when curing it must be clean, and no gasket or sealed
joint etc., should far outlast paint. I can get the R & D phone # at the
factory if you want to give them a call for a chemists opinion. "FT"