RE: VB Springs

To: "'Hugh Fader'" <hfader@usa.net>, "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: VB Springs
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@directvinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:54:03 -0500
Hugh,
As I stated before, it has been my experience that Victoria British
sells many inferior parts. Inferior to what is available from other
vendors, such as TRF, BPNW and TS Imported (Ted Schumacher), anyway. For
all I know the springs VB is offering might be of equal quality. Might,
but that's the chance you take when dealing with them. If you're willing
to take that chance, let us know how the springs work out.

My $.02,

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U

The Victoria British sale catalog has what looks like a great deal on
TR6
springs: $30 per front or rear set. This is what Moss charges for one
spring. I am looking for pretty much a stock feel nothing too stiff.
What's
the catch? Anybody bought these and have an opinion? What should I ask
them
when I call?

Thanks,
Hugh Fader