TR6 Carpet Kits from The Roadster Factory

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Carpet Kits from The Roadster Factory
From: HDRIDER570@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:05:51 EST
I read the post about the Magic Carpet Factory TR6 Carpet set and felt I
should add my comments.

Over the years I have installed seven sets of carpets from various
manufacturers. Last spring I installed a set of Rayon Magic Carpets in my
1962 TR4.  They are by far the best fitting set of carpets I have ever worked
with.

I had a chance to speak with Diane at Triumphfest last fall and can attest to
the fact that she takes great pride in her company and the quality of her
products.

Corey's complaint seems to be of the type of carpet material used.  It is my
understanding that this is the stock carpet that is used in Jaguars and is
purchased from the original manufacturer.  It is certainly his right not to
like that type of carpet much in the way that most of the list members prefer
Triumphs to MG's.  But I feel that it is unfair to judge the company that
prepares this carpet to fit his car for using it.

It is my understanding that The Magic Carpet Factory is quite happy to send
samples of carpet and I know that when TRF attends shows they take samples
along as I have seen them myself.

No Financial Interest

Edward Hamer
Petaluma CA