Re: In need of Vintage Triumph Register #84

To: ZoboHerald@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: In need of Vintage Triumph Register #84
From: Divits@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:23:32 EST
Thank you Andy...I really appreciate you helping me out! I sent you a
separate email with my mailing info in it.

Also, for those of you who are not (yet?) members of the VTR as Andy had
mentioned...you should really take minute and do yourself a favor by checking
out their web site www.vtr.org and join this wonderful organization!! I am a
member of several LBC clubs and the Vintage Triumph Register (VTR) is by far
one of the best...great members...great tech advise...great classifieds...and
of course great events!

Thanks again for the help!
John McGreal
www.triumphtr250.com