Schedule Planning

To: 2000-register@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net, bmcu@autox.team.net, bricklin@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net, ccmgc@autox.team.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, italia@autox.team.net, lotus-cars@autox.team.net, mg-mmm@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, mini-list@autox.team.net, morgans@autox.team.net, morris@autox.team.net, riley@autox.team.net, rolls-bentley@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, tvr@autox.team.net, vtr-chapters@autox.team.net, TR8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Schedule Planning
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:30:11 -0800
Cc: United British Sports Car Club:;
Hi  folks,sorry for the  Spam...but  we  would  like you to put  our
event  onto  your club's schedules.

"I  wish  I were  in  Dixon, I do, I do,  Dixon Land the  land  I
love, away, away up North  in  Dixon" (mea culpa)

Mark your calendar for the best damn British gathering in Northern California.
May 18, 2003 is the date and the fairgrounds in Dixon,California is the place.
This annual event is hosted by the United British Sports
  Car Club of Sacramento and has successfully drawn more than 200 British
  beauties of all marques!
  As if the cars weren't enough reason to come out, there is also one
of the largest fields of private and business swap vendors in the
area!  A car show, hard to find auto parts, food,
  drinks, special tech sessions, a great raffle AND a participants
choice  trophy chance?
How could you better spend your day?
Visit our web site at www.UBSCC.org for more details and pictures of
previous years or