Re: Where to live

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Where to live
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 07:21:03 -0800
> I'll be glad to send you about 5000 new residents from my area.....then we
> "old timers" can reclaim the farmland that they're living on and great narrow
> country roads

Well that's the realities of over population.  More people, less space.

If people could keep families down to one or two children and if
immigration & deportation laws were strongly enforced you would not
loose more land to all these new comers.  I'm not saying this is you,
but one thing that really bugs me is people with three or more children
complaining about how crowded their area is getting.

I guess the big question is which is more important?  Big families or
the quality of life each child will have as an adult?

TeriAnn