TR4 Dash Support

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 Dash Support
From: Andreas and Jim <diggle@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 09:03:31 +1300
I purchased mine from Moss Europe.
I would assume that the Roadster Factory would also have them.
They were a reasonable price if I remember correctly
Mine seems to be too tall to fit between my dash and the lower bracket.
I have had measurements from other people and my bracket is about the correct
size.
It seems that the gap between the dash and the lower bracket varies as others
have had problems fitting it whilst some have had no problems.
I would recommend you make up your own as then you know that it would fit.
But they are available off the shelf.

Jim Vass
1962 TR4