[TR] Listers Unite @ VTR 2006

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Listers Unite @ VTR 2006
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 20:08:18 EDT
Guys,
Come on!  Let's get it going in 2006!  If you are within driving  distance
you must attend this years VTR North American Triumph Challenge in  Texas.  As
an incentive I am prepared to offer up the TR3 Rock I won at the  Lister
Meeting during the TRF VTR National.  I have kept her in pristine  Concours
condition.  We can have a Lister meeting, as before, throw our  names in a hat,
(
including mine), and award the TR3 Rock. Randall and  Dave were there know abut
the TR3 Rock so they can attest to the  desirability of ownership.  The only
request I must make is that  someday the new owner will offer her up again.
Who
is coming, when shall  we gather?
Cheers,
Darrell