RE: [TR] Miatas

To: "'Harvin Sauls (ML)'" <lists@fusion.hopto.org>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Miatas
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 20:55:11 -0400
I'll admit to not especially liking Miata's, but then again I can actually
stomach them a lot easier than MGB's - I can't stand them and really don't
know why.  As far as Miatas go, perhaps it's the stereotype that they are
chick cars cars.  I still made myself drive and consider buying one prior to
getting a TR.  Why?  Well, they are good cars, pretty dead-nuts reliable,
the top goes down with a flip of one arm, and a couple of other extremely
practical reasons.  However, I found them to lack soul or character.  End of
story.

R. Ashford Little II

'70 TR6 <http://www.ralittle2.com/>
CC54994