RE: [TR] 58 TR3A CHOKE [Hard To Pull]

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] 58 TR3A CHOKE [Hard To Pull]
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 11:33:18 -0700
> Anyone else notice that the choke cable is jammed up
> against the heater?

The one I got from Moss many years ago almost jams the heater, but not
quite.  As I recall, there are slots in the heater mounts, and I
repositioned it as far left and forward as it would go, to relieve the
cable.

Although I haven't held them side-by-side, it does seem to me (now) that the
replacement cable has a slightly longer hard housing behind the knob than
the original I bought off eBay (and never installed).  Since the heater has
now spent the last 10 years or so sitting on the bench (waiting for me to
rewind the motor for more air movement), it hasn't been a problem !

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org