RE: [TR] TR3 vs TrR4's experience

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] TR3 vs TrR4's experience
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 13:03:21 -0700
> Also I recall that the TR3 took more attention to
> drive, this one
> having some strange erratic pulling with the brakes (that
> only appeared on
> occation).   I was told by the ower to please keep both hands
> firmly on the
> wheel.
>
> Not so in my 4.   (perhaps it was just this particular, yet
> well sorted
> TR3).

Tim, I guess your definition of "well-sorted" must be different than mine.

Sounds to me like the car you drove falls into the same category as the
show-winner that belches blue smoke while struggling to pull itself onto the
trailer for the ride home to it's spotless air-conditioned garage.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org