[TR] Stag Conversion from 4 Speed Manual to Overdrive

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Stag Conversion from 4 Speed Manual to Overdrive
From: Robert Schmuelling <roschmug@isoc.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 07:46:30 -0400
Can anyone provide a step by step on the conversion of a 4 Speed Manual
Transmission to Overdrive.  My Car (a '73 with a '72 engine) was
originally an automatic that the PO converted to 4 speed.

I have purchased separately  the Laycock J Type Overdrive, and the
Hollow Gear Shift with wiring.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Rob