[TR] final floorpan procedure

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] final floorpan procedure
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 18:50:51 -0400
I am at the point of installing floorpans and sills on my TR3 restoration.
I know to do one side of the car at a time.  FWIW, the A post and the B post
bracing which I installed two years ago has since been removed (for what
reason, I cant remember).

            The engine, transmission and body are installed and are working
and sitting properly on the prepared chassis.  I have been under the
impression that the car ought to be sitting on all four wheels in order to
get proper door gaps & body alignment for this near final phase of my work.
HOWEVER, someone told me they had done this phase with their car on axle
stands and found it much easier.  Would the list please inform me if this is
possible.

Thanks,

Paul Dorsey

60 TR3A