Re: [TR] TR4 Cooling System Questions

To: pethier@comcast.net, "Ian" <Lbc.Resto@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 Cooling System Questions
From: Bill & AnnaBelle <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:54:38 -0700
I  have been a fan of the 50/50 mix of distilled water too, until I
read the  information on the No-Roison website  ... they make the
case that distilled water is NOT good for your radiator,  and that
just  plain "purified" water (like Alhambra) is much better.  Too
technical to relate here but I would suggest you check their website.

        http://norosion.com/

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L