Re: [TR] TR3 cylinder head height

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 cylinder head height
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:05:41 -0700
> A long-delayed thank-you for this page, which I've known about for years
> but have just now had occasion to use. Have you any way of adding the
> part numbers (the ones "stamped" in as opposed to any casting numbers)
> to the chart?

Hi Andy & Thanks

No I never had a big enough sample side to make sense out of the stamped
numbers.  I only had access to around 50 TR2-4A heads.  All of which
ended up going to a metal recyclers along with a large rack of
overdrives because someone misunderstood someone else. :(

TeriAnn

===     http://www.vtr.org