Re: [TR] alternator problem 74 TR6

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] alternator problem 74 TR6
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@onwight.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 00:13:53 +0100
Thanks for that info Dave, I hate to be the person dishing out
misinformation, I was however repeating what I was told at college, I just
could not remember the reason given, I guess I assumed that a lecturer would
give correct info! Oh well live and learn, I have had an instance where I
forgot to connect after welding and drove a short way thought I was just
very lucky when the alternator still worked.
Thanks again.
Graham.