[TR] Side Curtain Adjustment

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Side Curtain Adjustment
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 19:35:04 -0400
Well, all right, I've woosed out and put on the convertible top to get my
TR3A deeper into fall here in cold-getting-colder New Hampshire.  Actually,
it's been raining.

But what I've found is that the passenger side curtain is cockeyed.  The top
edge is about four inches out from the convertible top, meaning that
apparently the curtain needs to be adjusted to bring it closer in and keep
the rain out.

Is there a trick to this, or do I stick the steel support rods in a vise and
bend them?

Ah, by the way, they have already been very nicely recovered by TRF.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

New Hampshire

===     http://www.vtr.org