[TR] Pimp my TR4? (found on craigslist)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Pimp my TR4? (found on craigslist)
From: JoeCainPE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 23:31:48 EDT
I just took a peek at craigslist, and found this sweet ride for the  home
boys on the list:

*********************
1968 Triumph TR-4 302 V8 motor - $4800

Reply to: _sale-222175689@craigslist.org_
(mailto:sale-222175689@craigslist.org?subject=1968%20Triumph%20TR-4%20302%20V8%20motor%20-%20$4800)

Date:  2006-10-17, 9:39PM PDT

Hello. I have a 1968 triumph tr-4. The body has  been fully customized with
small fender flares, custom hard top and 302 V8  motor. Motor is mated with an
auto tranny, and runs great. Recent tune up: new  plugs,wires, cap, electronic
ignition, water pump, and thermostat. The car needs  a brake job. Asking
$4800 OBO. more pics upon request. You can reach me at (916)  308-0872. Thanks
for
looking!

_http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/222175689.html_
(http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/222175689.html)

I guess this means the numbers don't match. But it's offered at much,  much
less than $40k.

Somebody should invite him to bring it to  Triumphest.

===     http://www.vtr.org