[TR] micro polished carb response from Jeff Palya - Shaft Bushings

To: "'Richard Alexander'" <RALEXANDER@smail.umaryland.edu>,
Subject: [TR] micro polished carb response from Jeff Palya - Shaft Bushings
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 07:39:17 -0400
I asked Jeff if he'd like to respond to Rich's post about the shaft bushing.
Below is his answer.
Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org

I do mill out and rebush SU carb bodies or I will install oversize throttle
shafts. Either way the throttle shaft to carb body clearance is within
factory new specifications.

On the ZS carbs I press out the throttle shaft bushings & install new
bushings along with new throttle shafts.

On another note I would like to add that the Micro-polishing process also
refinishes the air piston & suction chamber slides.

Jeff Palya
Paltech Technologise LLC.
www.paltech1.com