Re: [TR] Re: Triumphs Only

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: Triumphs Only
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:41:49 -0600
Raising money to buy a business through sales of stock - naw, I'll just
start a
REALLY aggressive Team.Net donation drive!  That should do the trick.
No audits involved, though I'm sure a number of folks do wonder what
actually
happens to the money they contribute.  I'll never tell ;-)

 I'm already sitting on ten, twenty, maybe thirty thousand dollars worth
of cars
and parts and such.  I *really* need to get some inventory information
collected.  Couple that with the British car work I'm already doing at
my friend's place
[ http://baileysautomotive.com ] moving to Stockton doesn't seem like a
smart
plan.  If I were to move to California for a business venture, it would
be to open
up a bbq brewpub in Oakhurst, a town about 20 miles south of Yosemite.
But then
I might have to start training to get back into climbing condition,
shucks.  That
would be hard to do if I were fixing HoosierQ briskets, smoked butts and
Klisterbrau
all day.  Burp.

But for now I'll just stay put, work on keeping Team.Net running, try to
convince people
I really am a Triumph parts supplier, get some more of my stuff on the
net, etc.  Actually
the first thing I should do is update some of the stuff on my web pages
- I haven't touched
the parts database info for some time.  So many projects ....

mjb.

http://fatchancegarage.com

===     http://www.vtr.org