Re: [TR] Re: Triumphs Only

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: Triumphs Only
From: "Lee&John Howard" <leejohn7@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:46:41 -0700
I'm sure you're all correct; buying any business is fraught with problems.

My notion was not to buy and operate as a business but to buy and liquidate
the inventory for the benefit of the Triumph community. No huge profit
opportunity for the investors, rather perhaps an expected modest rate of
return. Maybe investors get to take parts at big discount to listed prices.
Maybe list members get a smaller but still worthwhile discount. Maybe
directors work for expenses and the fun of it. Obviously all depends on
value of the inventory vs asking price.

BUT, judging from the deafening silence, this is not something of interest
to a large number of folks.  No problem here; more time for spousal
projects. In fact m'lady has not been advised of my errant enthusiasm and
most likely she would be even less enthuisiastic than you all!

Cheers

John Howard
64 TR4

===     http://www.vtr.org