RE: [TR] Non LBC Content

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Non LBC Content
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 08:14:56 -0700
> I am seeking the collective  wisdom of the list for
> recommendations or condemnations on the use of Synthetic  vs Dino and
> what brands
> to use  (Mobil 1, Valvoline, etc).

I use Valvoline full synthetic, and like it.

I'd suggest staying away from Castrol, as their "synthetic" is really processed
petroleum.  Likely the same is true of Pennzoil & Quaker State, but it was
Castrol that admitted it in court (and got a court decision allowing them to
continue selling dinosaur juice as synthetic).

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org