Re: [TR] More on List Badges

To: <TR6UO@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] More on List Badges
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:37:30 -0700
Steve,
Because the people who ecpressed interest were about equally split between
gtill badges and Bar Badges and the cost of doing two different ones in
reduced quatities, I came up with a solution.

The badge will have two threaded posts on the back for mounting in a grill
location.  For those who have a badge bar, the kit also includes an adapter
that the badge posts will attach to and a standard bar mount on the bottom.
It adds a little to the cost of each badge but in the long run it makes each
one cheaper since one badge suits both purposes.

Joe