[TR] need TR4/4A door handle link

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] need TR4/4A door handle link
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 14:37:11 -0500
Friends,

I'm reassembling my TR4's doors and have discovered that I'm missing the
link which connects the outside door handle lock mechanism to the inside
latch (Moss # 803-040).  I prefer to think that the car came without it
(ISTR the pax door handle didn't work, but that was 13+ years ago, so who
remembers?) than I lost it.

In any case, is there one lurking out there in TR land that someone is
willing to part with?  I could fabricate one of my own, but would rather
not spend that much time on the doors.  Pls contact me off list.

TIA

Jim
--
Jim Hassall