Re: [TR] Powder Coat curing ovens

To: Dave Connitt <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Powder Coat curing ovens
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 07:25:01 -0500
I have the HF unit and it works great.  I think that my kitchen oven is
larger, but I've been able to do up to the size of a valve cover by
angling the part in the oven and leaning it into the corner.  It does
take less space in my basement than a full size range would.  John
Mitchell  76 TR6

===     http://www.vtr.org