Re: [TR] [6pack] $4,400 - take pause for planning...

To: Hugh R McAleer <hrmcaleer@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] [6pack] $4,400 - take pause for planning...
From: "Glenn A. Merrell" <StagByTriumph@tscusa.org>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:33:56 -0700
Hugh R McAleer wrote:
> OK so the trust is on the way to getting a car - possibly the one in
> Georgia.  If the trust does decide to go with the car pictured on
> Oliver's list I'll offer to pick it up and bring it to ATL - the first
> leg of it's journey.  Who is willing to take on the next leg?
>
> Hugh McAleer
> TR250 Owner and 4 Stags?????
> Zebulon, GA
> Newsletter Editor
> Georgia Triumph Association

Woah Boys!  Take a breath.  The people doing the bulk of the work on
this car are ISOA.

Let's let them absorb the candidates.  One is already located in
Illinois.  Both are good candidates, and both are for purchase using
these funds.

So hold off for a few days ...

Thanks for all the enthusiasm!.

--