[TR] Control Head Plastic

To: "'list Triumph'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Control Head Plastic
From: "Bill Beecher" <bill_beecher@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 19:10:23 -0700
Found a guy on eBay the has just the plastic bits for the TR2-3A control
head, including the chrome ring and horn button (three pcs in all).   I
received a set today and these re-pros look real nice.  My old one was
cracked and I was afraid the only was to replace it was to buy the whole
unit for $175 from one of the big three.

NFI...If you would like his contact info, email me off-list and I will be
happy to provide.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO
"If I wasn't working all those years, I would not be able to afford a
Triumph!

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net