Re: [TR] Lucas's looseness limits lighting?

To: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Lucas's looseness limits lighting?
From: tom white <tswhitez123@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 11:20:27 +0000
A recent improvement I made to my Thunderbird was new battery cables.   The
car had some grounding problems with the CPU and radio.  I found that the new
cables were not sealed into the terminals but were fitted with crimped
terminals instead.  I used plumbing silver solder to solder the terminals to
the wires.  The improvement in the way the car operates was beyond my
expectations.

Best regards,
Tom

http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_