[TR] Free TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Free TR6
From: FordneyNJ@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 19:49:48 EDT
I received this from a member of our club via a Healey list.  Anyone
interested?

Rodney Ford,                     Brick, NJ
TR4A IRS   CTC60536L
TR7 Spider  TPVDJ8AA 400612
President, Positive Earth Drivers Club

Greetings Healey lists,
A friend has informed me that he (his wife) wants the TR6 out of his
driveway...soon.  It is free to whomever wants it.  It does have a
title...other than that it's a non running basket case.
THe car is located in Glen Rock, NJ (Northern NJ).
Please contact Scott directly at rskesq@msn.com
Also if anyone is on the Triumph list please forward this email to those
members.
Thanks
George Marinos
Glen Rock, N J

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money &
Finance.
      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net