[TR] Interesting posting in New Hampshire

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Interesting posting in New Hampshire
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 23:46:54 +0000
Below is a posting on New Hampshire's Craigslist for anyone who might be
interested.  Does have an, I think, Vermont telephone number.  NFI.  Not
interested myself.  I love the TD's, but I love driving fast even more!
Person responded to my inquiry as follows:

I am going to let it go for 6500. It's worth about 26000 if fully restored.
Norm

1950 MG TD

Reply to: sale-639129387@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-11, 8:30PM EDT

I have a 1950 MG TD that I brought from California Several Years ago. It has
been stored inside but needs TLC. I am looking for someone that has the time to
restore it. I have not sit a price but will negotiate. Everything is there but
needs work. Phone Norm at 802-277-9801.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net