Re: [TR] Road side help/info pls - points

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Road side help/info pls - points
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 12:55:36 -0700
> On 18 Jul 2009 at 13:50, David Templeton wrote:
>
> > /6BIS7i: Permission denied

I vaguely recall that the "permission denied" message was a result of
sending messages in rich text format or HTML or something like that to the
Team.Net list server.  It tries to translate to plain text, but the
translation feature doesn't always work (permission is denied because the
file doesn't exist or something like that).

Anyway, try setting your email software to "plain text" and "7 bit US-ASCII"
(or whatever it calls these values) and posting again.  If you like, you can
CC me directly, and I'll both try to help and forward the message to the
list.

Randall

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net