[TR] muffler supplier........randall??

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] muffler supplier........randall??
From: Gary Nafziger <nafzigerg@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 18:03:07 -0800 (PST)
randall and listers,
I've been considering changing my tr-6 stock exhaust system to something with
more "sound" so was very interested in what Randall did by simply using a local
muffler shop with glasspacks.  My biggest concern is noise at high way speed.
Not wanting to have the "drone" that some times comes with changes in exhaust
systems.

Did you find any negative noise at highway speed?   Not sure if there would be
a differance between 5 and 6 cylinder.  I've been thinking of smitty
mufflers..........or just picking out a glass pack like cherry bomb.

thanks!

gary n.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net