Re: [TR] list of 10 greatest sports cars

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] list of 10 greatest sports cars
From: "David Brister" <david.brister@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:00:54 +0100
Hard to quarrel with the cars chosen especially the BMW 328, but I would
like to have seen one of the WO Bentleys. Perhaps the original Red Label 3
litre model. Also one of my choices would be the 1937 SS100 Jaguar, possibly
one of the prettiest traditional sports cars ever built, and the forerunner
of the post war XK series. Honourable mention also to the Alfa Romeo 1750
and it's successors.

YM will undoubtedly V.

Early Christmas and New Year greetings to all our readers!

David Brister
1967 TR4A

--

http://www.vtr.org