[TR] Bud's Picture

To: Bud Rolofson <levilevi@comcast.net>
Subject: [TR] Bud's Picture
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 08:42:43 -0500
The gentleman Richard is talking to is the famous (or is it infamous) Bob Lang
"RLM" and that is Bob's better half on the phone. It would be interesting to
have a picture of of all the autox ribbons associated with those three cars
and two drivers in that picture.

Merry Christmas to all,
Marty

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222985/direct/01/