Re: [TR] Looking for TR4A parts (OD transmission tunnel)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Looking for TR4A parts (OD transmission tunnel)
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 09:54:30 -0400
I have the cover on both my 4 and 6. They are much stronger than the
original pressed paper but at least for me, there was a bit of
'colorful' language heard by my wife during installation. The plastic is
not as forgiving as the original paper.

The use of multiple thin philips screwdrivers to line up the holes with
their welded nuts was helpful.

Bob

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive