HMSA more strict about Xflows?

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: HMSA more strict about Xflows?
From: jey@frame.com (Jeff Young)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 95 11:05:16 PDT
I went up to the Wine Country Classic this weekend, and was surprised
that most of the Kent-engined cars I saw were pre-crossflow.  Now
personally, I think this is the way it should be, since they all claim
to be 1965 or earlier, but in past years I've seen mostly crossflow's
anyway.  I also noticed that a number of the "regular" entries were
not there.

Has HMSA recently gotten more strict about crossflows?  How do other
organizations feel about '67 tech on '65 and earlier cars?

-- Jeff.   '65 Ginetta G4, pre-crossflow