Mid-O

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-O
From: jimf42@mcs.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 95 23:27 CDT
Anyone else going to Mid-O next weekend for the SVRA event (featuring
Porsche)?  I should be there, assuming my Mini is back together starting
tomorrow.  I am registered. Look for a red Mini, possible near other Minis,
number 142.  BTW, if you let me know in advance, I have and extra crew pass
and you might not even have to do much work to get it.  These passes are good
for the entire weekend.

                Jim Fuerstenberg
                jimf42@mcs.com

          "British marshals, ever at the forefront in motor racing
          safety, were the first to use cement dust on oil spilt on
          the circuit."(Raymond Baxter at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
(June, 1994)

          "Or need to..." (anonymous spectator)