Re: Monterey Historics Report

To: malcox@napanet.net (Malcolm Cox)
Subject: Re: Monterey Historics Report
From: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 9:35:46 PDT
I certainly meant no disrespect for the guy who came in 1st! He and
Moss did have a pitched battle of epic proportions. I was in the
paddock working on my car at the time, and the PA system was its
usual unintelligible self. No matter how good this guy is, he is
not as well known as Stirling Moss. The fact that he beat Moss will
no doubt, provide him with bragging rights for a whole year. ;=)