Re: Lotus Super & FOR SALE

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: Re: Lotus Super & FOR SALE
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 11:51:38 -0500 (CDT)
On Mon, 26 Aug 1996, John T. Blair wrote:

> At 08:20 AM 8/26/96 -0500, Gregory Petrolati wrote:
>
> >     PLEASE GET IT OUTA MY NEIGHBORHOOD!!!
> >

> Greg,
>
> Don't know why you want it outa your neighborhood?  I'd love to have
> one in mine.
>
> However, it couldn't be at my house.  Too many cars now and not
> enough storage, not to mention, no money!

        NOW YOU SEE THE VIOLENCE INHERENT IN THE SYSTEM!!!

        !. He wants to sell...

        2. I'd love to buy... but can't... It's abit like torture.

                If it's sold I don't have to worry about it.. It's not
                haunting my drive to work or home. Sitting there,singing
                it's siren song, "Buy me, I'm fun. Buy me, I'll be good to
                        you. You know you want me. C'mon, big boy do it now...
It's
only money..."

                E-E-E-Y-Y-AA-A-A-A-H-H-H-H!!!!

        Greg (pant, pant, pant....) Petrolati