Re: Mille Miglia

To: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Subject: Re: Mille Miglia
From: Jeff Young <jey@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 15:10:24 +0100
VARA runs a 2-hour (or 4 hour, I can't remember which) vintage night
enduro at Willow Springs each 4th of July weekend.  They do a modified
LeMans start (crewman or second driver must run across and tap driver
before driver can start) and a single, mandatory 10 minute pit stop
(amateurs refuling in a hurry leads to crispy vintage racers).

-- Jeff Young   '65 Ginetta G4