Straw Poll

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Straw Poll
From: harwooc@govonca.gov.on.ca (Chris Harwood)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 10:57:14 -0500
At the present time I have the following:
70 - Europa S2 (in pieces) - The plan is to make this a race car.
79 - VW Rabbit (Son's *^**$! car)
92 - TEMPO V6 GL 5spd (Mini-Sho) - 196Km!

I currently have no garage. The Lotus parts are in the basement and stored
in other peoples' sheds. We moved to this house early in the summer and the
plan was to build a garage 14x22. I'm going to build the structure but I
can't get a quote on the footings and floor! - The housing market is
picking up!. I'm now on the lookout for something to rent in order to store
the Lotus properly.

Chris Harwood